Ryan White Program
The Ryan White Program is a federally funded program that provides medical and supportive services for people living with HIV/AIDS. Our purpose is to help people living with HIV/AIDS obtain primary and specialty care services. The program offers care to all patients regardless of payment ability through grant funding for patients who may be low income, uninsured or underinsured. We also care for patients with all types of health insurance.
- Case management provided through a partnership with Piedmont Care, Inc.
- Confidential partner testing
- Counseling for new patients that includes education about HIV and AIDS and our “whole patient” services
- Medication assistance
- Mental health and nutritional counseling
- Nutritional supplements
- Prevention and health education
- Primary care (acute and preventive)
- Referral assistance to other specialty care
- Specialty care
Please call our health management technologist at 864-560-7503 with any questions regarding our program.