Our office is open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., and Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Patients are seen by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 864-560-6717.
Our office policies are as follows:
- All new cosmetic patients, or established patients seeking new treatment, are required to have a consultation prior to receiving treatment. Our consultation fee is $50 (applicable towards your surgical procedure). If a cancellation notice is not given 24 hours in advance, a $50 fee will be charged to your account barring any unusual circumstances. Note: any fees or deposits collected prior to a scheduled consultation can be applied to your treatment fees. Please give at least a 24 hour notice for all cancellations. Fees or deposits may be charged for repeat late cancellations and “no shows” for scheduled appointments.
- Children under the age of 16 are discouraged from accompanying adults who are receiving treatment.
- All clients interested in laser procedures or chemical peels are required to have a consultation with the physician before any procedures are performed.
- Unfortunately, laser procedures and chemical peels are not appropriate treatments for all skin types or certain skin conditions. Our staff will perform an in-depth consultation at the time of your consultation to determine if you are a candidate for the desired treatment.
- Please give at least a 24 hour notice for all cancellations. Fees or deposits may be charged for repeat late cancellations and “no shows” for scheduled appointments.