da Vinci Surgical System
Spartanburg Regional offers its patients the most advanced method of minimally invasive surgery with the da Vinci Si system. Spartanburg Regional has added two new da Vinci® Si™ Surgical Systems to its robotic surgery program. The fluorescence imaging technology is an image guidance system that assists the urologists at Spartanburg in kidney sparing surgery for patients with kidney cancer.
New equipment benefits
- Enhanced 3D, 1080i high-definition vision of operative field with up to 10x magnification –a 35 percent increase in visualization over other robotic systems that allows surgeons to see a patient’s anatomy more clearly
- Fluorescence imaging is an image guidance system available only on the da Vinci Si that is used to identify the kidney’s blood vessels and for selective arterial clamping during kidney sparing surgery for patients with kidney cancer
- Surgical dexterity and precision greater than even the human hand
- Updated and simplified user interface to enhance OR efficiency
- New ergonomic settings for greater surgeon comfort in longer procedures
Robotic Surgery provides numerous benefits to patients and surgeons, while offering diverse surgical applications that are performed in a less invasive way for complex surgical procedures, such as:
Contact Robotic Surgery at Spartanburg Regional or call 864-560-6567 for more information.