Breast Imaging Services
From routine screening mammography to needle biopsy, Spartanburg Regional is here for all of your breast imaging needs.
Our breast imaging services offer:
- MammoPads® - Our facility takes pride in offering every woman the MammoPad® - a soft foam cushion that creates a cushion between you and the mammography machine.
- Highest Accreditation - Our equipment, every procedure and every technologist are evaluated and approved by the American College of Radiology and the FDA/MQSA.
- Board-certified Physicians - Our radiologists are board certified and exceed the requirements for mammography interpretation.
- Skilled Technologists - All Spartanburg Regional technologists are registered and specially trained and experienced in mammography imaging.
- Quality Assurance - All digital mammogram readings are reviewed by a computer-aided detection system.
All breast imaging at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center is now performed at the Bearden-Josey Center for Breast Health. For more information about the Bearden-Josey Center for Breast Health, please click here.
For your convenience, we also offer mammography at the Village at Pelham
, the Woman's Clinic and Spartanburg OB-GYN.