DEADLINE January 5
- Applicants must graduate from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) – accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program
- Applicants are licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina.
- Spartanburg Regional is a participant in the Residency Matching Program (RMP).
- Spartanburg Regional is a PHORCAS participant
- All application material should be submitted via PHORCAS
Please submit the following information prior to January 5th via PHORCAS. (Please note that SRMC requires candidates use the letter of intent form and supplemental reference form.):
Department of Pharmacy
Residency Program c/o Darlene Smith
101 E. Wood Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303
General Residency Questions
Phil Humphrey, Pharm.D., BCPS
Residency Program Director