9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Regional Center for Women
Are you pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant? Visit us at Maternity Fair for advice, educational sessions, great door prizes and more! Meet our staff, talk to other expectant parents and take a tour of the Center for Women. Stop by our "Cravings Bar" with chocolate, pickles, ice cream and more. Plus, you will have the opporunity to shop for the latest products for mom and baby.
9:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
10 a.m. Opening Session: Surviving Parenthood - a daily dose of humor is healthy
11 a.m. and 12 p.m., your choice of education sessions:
- Baby Safety: Sleeping, home, toys, car seats and more
- Back Care: Take care of your back throughout pregnancy and beyond
- Breastfeeding: Skin-to-skin, the crawl, co-sleeping and back to work
- Crying Baby: What to do when crying won’t stop
- Infant CPR: What to do if you ever need it
- Just for Dads: Spit happens, how to deal with it
- Oral Care for Babies: Care begins before cutting teeth
Please indicate your top two choices of education sessions in the "Comments" section of the online registration form.
Visit vendors on Floors 1, 2, 3 and 5.
Registration preferred. Call 560-BABY (2229) for more information.