Treatment Centers & Programs
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System is prepared for the full range of your child’s needs. Our neonatal and pediatric intensive care units plus emergency and trauma centers are housed in dedicated areas of Spartanburg Medical Center. For well-child check-ups and other specialty care, our physicians also see children in dozens of area communities.
Expert Care For Your Child: From Routine Check-Ups To Serious Emergencies
The dedicated experts with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System care for children of all ages, both in the hospital and in community practices. And they do so in special facilities, with the treatments and advanced equipment they need for the range of children’s healthcare needs.
- Almost 100 physicians provide preventive and specialty care for children at the pediatric and family practice offices of the Medical Group of the Carolinas, part of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.
- Specialists in our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Spartanburg Medical Center are certified to care for the tiniest and most critically ill of newborns.
- Experts in our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit provide specialized care for ill and injured children, on a dedicated floor that fits the unique needs of children up to age 17.
- Heart care for children
- Special pediatric unit in the Emergency Center at Pelham Medical Center
- Pediatric rehabilitation for a variety of health conditions
- Safe Kids Spartanburg, part of a national program to prevent childhood injuries and deaths