Meet Our Heart Experts
Heart specialists at the Spartanburg Regional Heart Center are dedicated to bringing you the latest research, education and technology to improve your life if you have heart disease or a related health condition. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses and other professionals are equipped to perform almost any heart procedure and provide all levels of care.
Our Heart Experts Focus on Innovation and Quality
From emergency care to open heart surgery, rehabilitation and prevention, the specialists and sub-specialists at the Spartanburg Regional Heart Center are experts in a broad level of heart care.
Find a heart expert.
Our specialists in heart care, recovery and prevention include:
- Cardiologists, physicians who specialize in conditions of the heart
- Pediatric cardiologists, who specialize in heart care for children
- Electrophysiologists, physicians who specialize in diagnosing and treating heart rhythms that are abnormal (arrhythmias) and heart failure
- Cardiothoracic surgeons, who specialize in surgery of the heart and chest
- Vascular surgeons, who specialize in blood vessels, blood flow and blockages
- Interventional radiologists, physicians who diagnose and treat conditions of the heart and blood vessels, for example
- Psychologists and psychiatrists
- Registered nurses and nurse practitioners who specialize in heart care
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Social Workers
- For emergencies such as heart attack and stroke: emergency physicians, cardiologists, critical care nurses and paramedics