Patient & Family Support
Living with heart conditions and learning what you can do to improve your health can be a challenge. So the experts at the Spartanburg Regional Heart Center work with each patient to bring educational programs and support to help you learn and cope—and enjoy the highest quality of life possible.
Learn how to take charge of your health
Ask your physician or the staff of the Heart Center for more information about these resources:
- Find a heart expert
- Joe R. Utley Heart Resource Center: Education for Our Patients and Community
- Surviving Stroke support group
- Classes and events —from walking and weight loss, to support groups and more
- Guest Services/Patient Representative can help with any special needs or concerns, including directing you to various health services or resources. Any staff member will be happy to call them for you: 864-560-6600.
- Chaplains are available 24 hours a day. Ask any staff member to page the on-call chaplain for you: 864-560-6157.
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care , for long-term rehabilitation
- Learn the early signs of heart attack
- For your heart health, Know Your Numbers
Especially for women:
Find a physician dedicated to women’s heart health