Meet Our Neurology Experts
Our neurology experts work closely with interventional radiologists, orthopaedists and other sub-specialists to diagnose and treat conditions of the brain, spine and nervous system. We work together with each patient and family to develop a treatment plan to improve quality of life.
Experts In The Care Of The Brain, Spine And Nervous System
Specialists and sub-specialists on our medical staff work with the experienced experts, including orthopaedists and radiologists, across our many facilities. We provide care in the hospital and through the transition to rehabilitation and home.
Our experts include:
- Neurologists, who specialize in conditions of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system
- Neurosurgeons, who perform surgery to treat or repair damage
- Neuroradiologists and interventional radiologists, physicians who have advanced training to use imaging such as MRI to diagnose and treat patients
- Neurological rehabilitation experts at two locations, for physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pain management experts
- Sleep Services for sleep disorders, at two locations
- Registered nurses, nurse practitioners and other professionals with experience in caring for patients with neurological conditions