Our care teams provide a complete program of prevention, diagnosis and treatment for individuals with endocrine and metabolic diseases, with special interest given to patients with diabetes mellitus.
In addition to diabetes education and treatment, we offer:
- Community screenings and educational programs
- Diagnosis and treatment of pituitary tumors
- Education for private and public school systems
- Hormone testing osteoporosis treatment
- Reading of bone density tests
- Thyroid evaluation, ultrasound and biopsy
- Treatment of cholesterol and lipid problems
Carolina Carb Counters
Join our free diabetes support group, open to anyone in the community with an interest in diabetes.
First Thursday of the month from 1-2 p.m.
Spartanburg Regional Outpatient Center
853 North Church Street, Suite 720 C
The most common symptoms of diabetes include:
- Blurred vision
- Changes in weight
- Frequent urination
- Increased hunger
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased thirst
- Numbness (lack of feeling) in hands or feet
- Skin infections and/or dry, itchy skin
- Slow healing of cuts and scratches
- Weakness and fatigue
If these symptoms appear suddenly, you should see your doctor immediately.