Our physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases and are designed to meet the needs of patients in both the hospital and in an outpatient setting.
Experts within the specialty work to identify and treat infections that arise from exposure to infectious diseases, or that follow organ transplantation and other surgical procedures.
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood stream infections
- Bone and joint infections
- Central nervous system infections including meningitis
- Fever of unknown origin
- Fungal infections
- HIV infection and AIDS
- Infections associated with medical devices and procedures
- Infections associated with organ transplantation
- Infections related to compromised immunity (prevention and treatment)
- Parasitic diseases
- Postsurgical infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Travel-associated diseases (prevention and treatment)
- Viral infections
There are two specialty services available:
Patients benefit from expert physician care in addition to our nutritionist, mental health counselor and case management services.