Carolina’s Upstate Pharmacy
Call 864-560-1864 or use the online tool below to manage your prescriptions.
Request a Refill
380 Serpentine Drive, Suite 201
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Located on the second floor of Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute.
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m., and 1:45 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday & holidays: Closed
Pharmacist in Charge
Shelia Middlebrooks, RPh, BS
- Fill commonly prescribed medications
- Fill limited distribution, specialty oncology medications not available at other retail pharmacies
- Personalized drug therapy counseling available
- Accept most insurance cards, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Co-pay Assistance Screening available for oncology medications
- Coordinate with physician’s office to obtain Prior Authorization in a timely manner
- Works closely with Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute oncologists and staff to meet the needs of our patients, including obtaining hard to find products
- Refill reminder service available
- Save time and have your prescriptions filled while you receive treatment
- Conveniently located on 2nd floor of Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute along with the Medical Group of the Carolinas – Hematology Oncology and the Spartanburg Medical Center Infusion Center