Plastic Surgery & Reconstruction
When people hear the term “plastic surgery,” they immediately think of implants, injections and lifts. These are but a few of the procedures. For many patients, plastic or reconstructive surgery is a vital follow-up procedure after a procedure or accident.
We understand the importance for people to look and feel their best. Our patients’ well-being, self-confidence and satisfaction are the goals of our experienced, board-certified surgeons.
- Arm lift
- Body lift
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Brow lift
- DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction
- Face lift
- Male breast reduction
- Neck lift
- Thigh lift
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Breast reconstruction
- General reconstructive surgery
- Hand surgery
- Skin cancer treatment
- Wound care
- Chemical peels and prescription strength skin care such as Obagi, NIA24™, and Revision
- Injectables (BOTOX® Cosmetic, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse and Sculptra)
- Laser treatments (skin resurfacing, skin tightening, pigmented areas, hair reduction, scar treatment)
All clients interested in laser procedures or chemical peels are required to have a consultation with the physician before any procedures are performed.
Unfortunately, laser procedures and chemical peels are not appropriate treatments for all skin types or certain skin conditions. Our staff will perform an in-depth consultation to determine if you are a candidate for the desired treatment.
Children under the age of 16 are discouraged from accompanying adults who are receiving treatment.