Urology services at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System focus on the urinary tract and system, including the bladder, kidneys and the male reproductive organs. Our urologists treat a full range of conditions, from routine complaints to prostate cancer, including minimally invasive brachytherapy treatment. If surgery is necessary, our surgeons offer progressive surgical techniques, including robotic surgery for prostate cancer.
What is Urology?
Urology is a surgical specialty that deals with diseases of the urinary tract in males and females as well as disorders of the male reproductive system.
Common urological disorders we treat include:
- Bladder control problems (urinary incontinence) in both males and females
- Erectile dysfunction or impotency
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Male infertility
- Prostate problems
- Testicular problems
- Treatment of cancer of the kidney, bladder, prostate and male genitalia
- Urinary tract infections
- Peyronie's disease
- Blood in urine and problems with urination