Women's Health: Meet Our Experts
Our women’s health physicians work closely with a range of other experts, for advanced healthcare for all ages.
Experts In A Full Range Of Women’s Healthcare
Our 40 women’s specialists have special training and expertise in a variety of medical areas, from prevention to advanced treatment for women’s health conditions. We also have a broad range of experts to care for women who are having a baby. Our physicians, many of whom are women, also partner with experts in over 60 other specialty areas, from heart care to surgery and cancer.
Our women’s specialists include:
- Gynecologists, who specialize in women’s reproductive system
- Gynecological oncologists, for cancer of the reproductive system
- Preventive medicine
- Cardiology, including heart care especially for women
- Family physicians, for the entire family
For maternity care—for women who are pregnant, want to become pregnant or have a newborn—our specialists also include:
- Obstetricians, physicians who are experts in care for expectant mothers
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists, physicians who care for mother and baby even before birth
- Neonatologists, physicians who specialize in the care of newborn babies
- Registered nurses specially trained to care for mothers before, during and after delivery
- Nurse midwife
- Birth consultant, a nurse who can guide you to services, classes and specialists
- Nationally certified lactation consultant, a nurse with special training to help you with breastfeeding
- Instructors and support group leaders for childbirth preparation, infant care, new moms, siblings who will soon welcome a new brother or sister, and more
Find a physician at one of many locations around the region, to ensure you and your baby are as healthy as possible all during your pregnancy.