Myelofibrosis or Essential Thrombocythemia (INCB-MA-MF-401) Registry
Prospective, Longitudinal, Non-Interventional Study of Disease Burden and Treatment of Patients With Low-Risk Myelofibrosis (MF) or High-Risk Essential Thrombocythemia (ET) or ET Patients Receiving ET-Directed Therapy
The purpose of this prospective, longitudinal, noninterventional study is to describe clinical characteristics, evolution of disease burden, and treatment patterns in patients with select subcategories of essential thrombocythemia (ET) or myelofibrosis (MF).
Key Inclusion Criteria
For a patient to be eligible for participation in this study, all of the following criteria must apply.
- MF cohort: Diagnosis of MF and low-risk using DIPSS risk categorization OR intermediate-1 risk by DIPSS by reason of age alone.
- ET cohort: Diagnosis of ET and age ≥ 60 years OR history of thromboembolic events OR currently receiving ET-directed therapy (eg, hydroxyurea, anagrelide, interferon, busulfan, ruxolitinib, etc).
- Willing and able to provide written informed consent.
- Willing and able to complete patient assessment questionnaires either alone or with minimal assistance from a caregiver and/or trained site personnel.
- Under the supervision of a physician for the current care of MF or ET.
Key Exclusion Criteria
A patient will not be eligible for participation in this study if any of the following criteria apply.
- Individuals who are participating in blinded investigational drug studies.
- Individuals who are participating in Incyte investigational/interventional drug trials (company- or investigator-sponsored studies) until they have completed the 30-day end of study visit.
- Life expectancy ≤ 6 months.
- Diagnosis of secondary acute myeloid leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome, chronic myelogenous leukemia, or secondary thrombocytosis.
To learn more, visit ClinicalTrials.Gov
Asim Pati, MD