Survivors, Work Ability in Young Adult Survivors (WF 10217)
Work Ability in Young Adult Survivors (WAYS)
To document levels of labor force participation, occupation, educational attainment, and financial toxicity following cancer treatment in YA cancer survivors aged 25-34 years.
Key Inclusion Criteria
For a patient to be eligible for participation in this study, all of the following criteria must apply.
- 25-34 years of age at time of participation
- 2 to <10 years post-cancer diagnosis (per diagnostic pathology report).
- Diagnosed with first cancer (any type except types listed in exclusion criteria below) at age ≥15 years.
- Ability to understand and willingness to sign a written informed consent document.
- Must be able to read and understand English and/or Spanish
Key Exclusion Criteria
A patient will not be eligible for participation in this study if any of the following criteria apply.
- Currently receiving active cancer treatment (acceptable to be on maintenance or hormonal therapies).
- Life expectancy less than 6 months
To learn more, visit ClinicalTrials.Gov
Amarinthia Curtis, MD
Wake Forest University Health Sciences