This program will focus on the management of Heart Failure. The topics to be discussed are: Cardio Mems, Pharmacology Update, Ancient Grains, HF Program, Cardiac Rehab and Post-Acute Care Management.
The goal of this program is to promote quality care related to HF management.
Please click here for our brochure
Upon completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss trends and updates in the medical management of left and right heart failure
- Discuss trends and updates in pharmacologic management of heart failure
- Describe the Spartanburg Medical Center Structural Heart Program
- Recognize the importance of early follow up in heart failure patients
- Identify the need for palliative care consult after an appropriate assessment of the heart failure patient