Turkey Kielbasa and Cabbage
Yields 6 servings
- Cooking spray
- 1 small head of cabbage, cored and cut into wedges (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into 3-inch pieces
Coat the slow cooker crock with cooking spray. Add all the ingredients except the kielbasa to the crock, tossing so that the cabbage is well-coated with the broth and seasonings. Top mixture with kielbasa.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours; give mixture a good stir, then cook 1 hour more.