What are the signs and symptoms of the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) signs and symptoms appear as early as two days or up to 14 days after exposure to the virus and can include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Please review the CDC's signs and symptoms of COVID-19 infection page for further information.
Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
Spartanburg Regional offers COVID-19 testing at the following locations.
- CMC - Center for Family Medicine - Grassy Pond
- CMC - Center for Family Medicine - Peachview
- CMC - Center for Internal Medicine
- Immediate Care Center – Eastside
- Immediate Care Center – Westside
- Immediate Care Center – Reidville Road
- Immediate Care Center - Gaffney
- Immediate Care Center – Pelham
For additional testing locations, please visit the DHEC testing locations page.
What is the cost for a COVID-19 test?
Click here to view the COVID test fees list.
What is the most recent guidance for persons who have had close contact with a COVID-19 case?
If you have had contact with someone who has COVID-19, it is important that you follow DHEC quarantine guidance.
News & Highlights
Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Click below to schedule your first, second or third appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine today!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Visit our coronavirus resource center for information about the vaccine, symptoms of COVID-19, testing, keeping yourself healthy and how you can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.