Dr. Morrow received his medical degree from the University of South Carolina in Columbia. He completed his surgical residency at Spartanburg Medical Center and a fellowship in surgical critical care at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Morrow is the Trauma Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer – Vice President of Medical Affairs at Spartanburg Medical Center. He is board certified in general surgery.
- Surgical Critical Care
- Surgery - General
- University of South Carolina, MD
- Spartanburg Regional General Surgery Residency, Surgery, General
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Surgery, Critical Care Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery