Dr. Snipes received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. He completed his residency at the University of Florida in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Snipes is an associate professor of geriatric and palliative medicine at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is board certified in family medicine and hospice and palliative medicine.
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Tulane University School of Medicine, MD
- St Vincents Medical Center, Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine, Hospice/Palliative Medicine