Dr. Halla received his medical degree from the University of Texas in Galveston, TX. He completed his residency at Ohio State University Hospital in Columbus, OH. Dr. Halla also completed a fellowship in clinical immunology and rheumatology at the University of Alabama in Birmingham School of Medicine. He is board certified in rheumatology. Dr. Halla is a fellow of the American College of Physicians as well as a member of the American College of Rheumatology and South Carolina Medical Association.
- Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, MD
- Ohio State University Hospitals, Internal Medicine
- University of Alabama, Rheumatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology