Dr. Lombardozzi received her medical degree from the University of Minnesota. She completed her surgical residency at Indiana University Health and a fellowship in surgical critical care at Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lombardozzi is the director of surgical/trauma ICU at Spartanburg Medical Center. She is board certified in general surgery.
- Surgical Critical Care
- Surgery - General
- University of Minnesota Medical School, MD
- IU Health Methodist Hospital, Surgery, General
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Surgery, Critical Care Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery