Dr. Kana is a long-term Spartanburg physician. He previously practiced in Los Angeles and did a sports medicine fellowship at the Kerlan-Jobe Clinic, one of the most prestigious sports medicine clinics in the world. He has served as assistant team physician for the Lakers, Dodgers, Rams, Kings and Angels, as well as the University of Southern California. Dr. Kana is driven by a desire to help people in pain and enable them to return to the activities they love. He is the team physician for both Wofford and Converse Colleges. He is devoted to his family, friends, and community, and to helping young athletes - as well as the young at heart - remain active throughout their lives.
Dr. Kana specializes in the treatment of shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle injuries with subspecialty interests in sports medicine and the treatment of complex disorders of the shoulder and knee, including arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstructions and total knee replacements.
- Georgetown University, MD
- Georgetown University GME, Surgery, General
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic, Sports Medicine
- National Institutes of Health, NIH, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Geisinger Medical Center, Surgery, General
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery