Dr. Tuan Nguyenduy is board certified in Cardiac, Thoracic and General Surgery. After graduating from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a degree in chemical engineering, he attended Albert Einstein College of Medicine, one of the nation's premier institutions for medical education. Following completion of medical school, he did his internship and residency in General Surgery at Harvard affiliated Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, MA and at the University of Buffalo-affiliated hospitals in Buffalo, NY. He then completed a fellowship (specialized training) in cardiac and thoracic surgery at the George Washington University in Washington, DC.
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Surgery - General
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva Un, MD
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Anesthesiology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center GME, Surgery, General
- George Washington University, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery