Our practice provides comprehensive, compassionate care to infants, children and teens. We will address your child’s medical needs as well as growth and developmental issues. Ideally we become your partners. Our goal is to assist you in helping your child reach their full potential. We ask that you choose a primary care physician. This is the physician with whom you will schedule you child’s check-ups and most of your office visits.
Our practice is a member of Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC), a large multi-specialty physician group serving Upstate South Carolina and parts of North Carolina. MGC doctors are dedicated to meeting your healthcare needs, from wellness and prevention to the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses.
Services & Conditions Treated
- ADD/ADHD diagnosis and treatment
- Cold, flu, strep throat, “stomach bugs” and other viral infections
- Conjunctivitis (pinkeye)
- Developmental screening
- Ear infections
- Education and counseling services on breastfeeding, growth, safety, nutrition and behavioral issues
- Fifth Disease (“slapped-cheek” syndrome)
- Full range of immunizations including rotavirus, MMR, tetanus, hepatitis and varicella
- Gastrointestinal concerns including pinworm
- Hand-foot-and-mouth disease
- Referrals to specialized care
- Respiratory and skin allergy prescriptions and management (asthma, allergies, eczema)
- Respiratory infections such as croup and pertussis (whooping cough)
- Skin infections including impetigo and ringworm
- Sports and school physicals
- Well-child appointments
Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment to fill out your medical history and registration forms. You may also be provided a health assessment or questionnaire to complete in advance of your visit. To cancel an appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance so we can make the appointment available to another patient.
What to bring with you:
- Current medications
- Medication reconciliation form, if needed
- Parent/guardian valid photo ID
- Legal guardianship documentation
- Co-payment, if required by your insurance provider
- Prior medical records, including documentation of any allergies, chronic conditions, treatments or surgeries
- Questions for your doctor
Current patients can schedule appointments by phone, or use the MyChart patient portal or app to see available times.
Learn More About MyChart
If you are a patient currently using MyChart, you may be able to request a refill through the app or online portal. For prescriptions not available in MyChart, please make an appointment so a physician can evaluate if the medications need to be changed. It could take up to 24-48 business hours for a refill to be submitted.
Our practices use an electronic health record system that allows for a seamless patient experience through improved communications, timeliness, patient information storage and portability. This system, called MyChart, will allow you to view medications, allergies, health issues and recent visits.
To obtain or transfer detailed medical records to another practice, please contact the Medical Records Office at 864-560-6273.
Insurance & Billing
We are participating providers for most medical insurance plans. Because there are a variety of options, please contact your insurance company or one of our patient access representatives to ensure our practice is a provider for your plan. Please remember to bring your insurance card with you.
View Insurances Accepted
We request payment for all office visits at the time of service. Co-pays are required for all insured patients. If you have questions about fees, our office or Physicians Billing Service will be glad to assist you at 864-560-4413 or 877-596-2455.
All telephone calls of a medical nature are reviewed by a nurse and are handled as promptly as possible. Urgent calls are given priority. In order to provide the best assessment and care for your health, we generally do not diagnose or prescribe treatment by telephone.
If you or a family member experience an emergency after hours, please call 911 for assistance. If you become ill after hours but it is not a medical emergency, please call your physician’s office. Your call will automatically be routed to our answering service, which is available to assist you. Calls should only be made for health problems that cannot wait until normal business hours. It is our policy not to refill medicines or call in new prescriptions after hours.
For non-emergency medical concerns that need urgent attention, please visit one of the Spartanburg Regional’s Immediate Care Centers nearest you: