DEADLINE: December 31
Applicants must be:
- A third year resident in good standing of an ACGME or AOA accredited family medicine residency, or
- No more than two years post completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited family medicine residency
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina
Please submit the following information prior to December 31:
- Curriculum vitae (submit via e-mail)
- Detailed list of completed inpatient rotations, including all critical care rotations, electives, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation from the faculty of your current residency. At least one must be from an attending who provided supervision on inpatient medicine rotations.
- If you are currently out of residency, one letter of recommendation from an attending from residency during IP rotation and one letter from current colleague, preferably senior practice partner or medical director
- Letter of recommendation from program director
Documents may be scanned and emailed to Sissy Thompson, email@example.com or mailed to:
Spartanburg Regional - Medical Education
Hospitalist Fellowship Program
c/o Sissy Thompson
101 E. Wood Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303
For more information, email Sissy Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 864-560-6285.