MyChart gives you access to your health information online, anytime, anywhere. Now available in a convenient mobile app, you can enjoy the functionality of the online experience on the go. MyChart is password protected and delivered via an encrypted connection, so all information is safe from unauthorized access. This free, online health management service can be used from any computer or mobile device. MyChart allows you to:
- Contact your physician with medical questions and receive an answer within 1-3 business days
Please note that MyChart should not be used for urgent situations. Dial 911 if there is an emergency.
- Pay your bill online by credit or debit
- Request prescription refills
- View and schedule appointments with your providers
- Save time by completing an eCheck-in before you arrive
- View select lab and test results
- Review your medical history including medications, immunizations and allergies
- Manage the accounts of loved ones with proxy access for your kids and family members
You can set up your MyChart account using the activation code provided by your physician or you can self-activate your account at any time. If you choose to self-activate, be aware that select features including requesting prescription refills, sending messages to your physician and requesting an appointment will not be available until after your next office visit.