Specialists in Emergency Care, at Five Locations
The emergency departments of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System bring together specialists and facilities for a range of emergencies, including sudden or severe illness, injuries and life-threatening conditions.
Our emergency departments serve patients throughout Upstate South Carolina at Spartanburg Medical Center, SMC – Mary Black Campus, Pelham Medical Center, Cherokee Medical Center and Union Medical Center.
Each emergency department is part of a full-service hospital, and so is backed by the advanced resources of all of our staff, plus a broad range of testing and treatment facilities.
In addition to the full range of emergency care, we offer other specialized services and facilities:
- Certified Chest Pain Centers
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- Women's Emergency & Crisis Care
- Emergency Behavioral Health Care
- Emergency care for children
- Preparing for disasters
- Spartanburg Medical Center’s emergency center is also prepared to provide care after a major emergency in our region, such as an industrial accident or other large-scale situation. SMC offers self-contained treatment rooms, decontamination equipment and outdoor areas where emergency and trauma experts are prepared to stage care for large numbers of patients.
For emergencies, dial 911. For less urgent medical needs, visit one of our Immediate Care Centers.