Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Employee Pharmacy
100 East Wood Street, Suite 101
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Located in the Physician Office Building, across the street from Spartanburg Medical Center.
Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Sunday & most holidays: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Pharmacist in Charge
Channing Garrett, PharmD, RPh
- Closed network pharmacy providing services to all SRHS employees and their dependents
- A secure drop box is located outside of the pharmacy for after-hours prescription drop off
- A convenient drive-thru facing Church Street
- Flavoring for liquid medications is available upon request
- Non-sterile compounding services for most suspensions, topical creams and various compounds
- Call center staff available Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. to assist you
- Home delivery upon request (ships Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Pelham Medical Center and Union Medical Center employees may have their prescriptions couriered to their campus’s pharmacy during normal business hours Monday – Friday
- Over-the-counter medications for sale and special ordered upon request
- Process specialty medication prescriptions (contact pharmacy for details)