Usually, the best way to gather the information needed to diagnose a sleep disorder is through a sleep study. This is done overnight in a private room at one of our sleep labs. We will identify your sleep patterns by monitoring your heart, brain and breathing patterns. Once our sleep study is completed and enough information is gathered, we will recommend the most appropriate treatment to address your needs.
Our sleep centers offer:
- Over 30 years of sleep medicine experience
- Full service centers for all aspects of sleep care and disorders
- Testing six nights each week
- Daytime testing for shift workers
- Education about sleep disorders and prescribed treatment
- Licensed and registered staff, including physicians board certified in sleep medicine
To prepare for your sleep study, ensure your hair and skin are clean when you arrive and avoid the use of lotions and hair products. Washcloths and towels are available at the center to remove any remaining makeup or lotion before the study begins.