Please read the below information thoroughly before scheduling your appointment.
As a reminder, only those 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
Before scheduling your appointment
- Vaccine appointments are released weekly.
- Once you make an appointment, you will receive your appointment confirmation email from Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.
- You do not need to be a current Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System patient to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Bring an insurance card (if you have one) to receive your vaccination.
- You must wear a mask throughout the duration of your visit.
- All patients ages 12-15 must have a completed consent form signed by a parent or guardian in order to receive their vaccine.
- You will receive a paper vaccination card at your first appointment; you must bring this paper vaccination card to your second appointment.
- Your second appointment will be scheduled for you during your 15-minute waiting period directly after your first vaccine dose.