Everyone ages 5 and older can get vaccinated against COVID-19. Everyone ages 12 years and older can get a booster shot. COVID-19 vaccines are effective at helping protect against severe disease and death from the virus that causes COVID-19, including known variants currently circulating.
By clicking below, you confirm that you are currently eligible, per CDC guidelines, to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The scheduling links below should be used only for those 12 years old and up. To make an appointment for someone aged 5-11 years old, please click here.
- Pediatric practices will only vaccinate those 18 & younger.
- Once you make an appointment, you will receive your appointment confirmation email from Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.
- You do not need to be a current Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System patient to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Bring an insurance card (if you have one) to receive your vaccination.
- You must wear a mask throughout the duration of your visit.
- All patients ages 12-15 must have a completed consent form signed by a parent or guardian in order to receive their vaccine.
- You will receive a paper vaccination card at your first appointment; you must bring this paper vaccination card to subsequent appointments.
- Your second appointment will be scheduled for you during your 15-minute waiting period directly after your first vaccine dose.
Which dose of the COVID-19 vaccine do you want to schedule?
Click below if you are seeking your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Click below if you are seeking your second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Click below if you are seeking your third dose (booster dose) of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Click below if you are seeking your fourth dose (booster dose) of the COVID-19 vaccine.