At this time, we are only scheduling second-dose vaccine appointments for those who have received their first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. If you have received the Moderna vaccine, please contact the provider or location where you received your first dose of vaccine to schedule your second dose.
If you are looking to schedule your second dose appointment for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, please read the information below before scheduling your appointment.
- All patients ages 12-15 must have a completed consent form signed by a parent or guardian in order to receive their vaccine.
- You must wait 21 days after your first Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine dose to schedule your second-dose appointment.
- You do not need to be a current Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System patient to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- If you did not receive your first Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine dose at a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System location, you MUST bring your paper vaccine record in order to be vaccinated.
- Please bring an insurance card (if you have one) to receive your vaccination.
- You must wear a mask throughout the duration of your visit.
- Once you make an appointment, you will receive your appointment confirmation email from Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.