Your safety is our top priority
Top 3 Things to Know About the Vaccine
More than 44,000 people participated in clinical trials showing the vaccine is safe.
You may have mild symptoms
Most people experience only temporary symptoms after vaccination.
Clinical trials show the vaccine is 95% effective.
Schedule Your Vaccine Appointment at Select Practices
Vaccine appointments can now be scheduled at:
- CMC – Center for Family Medicine – Grassy Pond
- MGC – Family Medicine - Converse Heights
- MGC – Immediate Care Center – Westside
- MGC – Internal Medicine – Greer
- MGC – Internal Medicine – Spartanburg
- MGC – Medical Affiliates – North Grove
- MGC – Pediatrics – Westside
- UMC – Center for Family Medicine
Call 864-577-4091 or click below to complete the eligibility screener and schedule your appointment online.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
Do you have questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine? If so, please view our FAQs for information about the vaccine, how it works and who is currently eligible to receive it.
The COVID-19 vaccine: Questions and answers
Lo que necesita saber sobre COVID-19
Lo que debe saber acerca del COVID-19.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Visit our coronavirus resource center for information about the vaccine, symptoms of COVID-19, testing, keeping yourself healthy and how you can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.