Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System offers patients and visitors the ability to access the Internet via your own computer and wireless access card from anywhere in our facilities. As always, public wireless networks are not secure. Please do not use a public wireless network to send any sensitive information, as it may be able to be seen by others.
Instructions for Accessing Free Wireless Internet
- Turn on your wireless device
- Activate your wireless card, if applicable
- Launch your Web browser (i.e. Google Chrome)
- Review the Terms and Conditions. If you agree, select “I Agree”
- Once you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you will be able to browse the Internet.
Technical Support for Wireless Internet Guest Access
If you are a patient or visitor having difficulty connecting to the wireless internet access within Spartanburg Regional, please call 864-560-9434. to gain assistance. If you are dialing from a phone provided in a patient room, please dial 6-9434.