If You Think You Are Sick
What are the signs and symptoms of the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) signs and symptoms appear as early as two days or up to 14 days after exposure to the virus and can include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
After Your Test
During the time you are waiting for your results, it is very important that you go home and stay home. This is referred to as home isolation or quarantine. Don't travel. Don’t have gatherings at your home. This protects other
people from unnecessary exposure.
- Wear a mask if you must be around other people or in public places.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing, before and after using the bathroom, and before preparing food or eating.
- Clean solid surfaces in your home with common disinfectants.
- Avoid public places. Ask a friend or family member to shop for you.
- Most people experience mild to moderate flu-like symptoms and do not need to be hospitalized.
- Treatment is based on your symptoms. For most people, Tylenol and mild cough medications are all you’ll need. If you are not sure what to do, call your doctor.
- If you have symptoms and they worsen, call your doctor.
- Call 9-1-1 if you have an emergency.
- If you go to a medical office or Emergency Department for any reason, tell them immediately that you have been tested for COVID-19.
News & Highlights
Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Click below to schedule an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine today!
Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine?
Read our frequently asked questions to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Information About COVID-19
Review helpful information to protect yourself from COVID-19
Lo que debe saber acerca del COVID-19