Spartanburg Regional Corporate Health - Pelham
As part of our commitment to the community, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System provides health programs and services to area businesses, at one of our campuses or onsite at your location.
Our practices may recognize special hours on holidays. View our list of special hours by practice.
Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our office may experience special hours for holidays or in cases of inclement weather. View our updated list of special hours by practice.
- Breath alcohol testing
- Department of Transportation screening
- E-Screening (results sent directly to you via secured e-line)
- Five-panel testing (one-step)
- Hair sample screening
- Panel urine screening (SAP-10)
- Random Drug Screen Program
- Customized health/wellness presentations
- Diabetes management with certified diabetes educator
- Group or individual exercise and/or nutrition counseling
- Health coaching
- Nurse Telephone Triage to answer non-emergency, health-related questions and concerns
Disease Risk Assessments
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Comprehensive metabolic profile (CMP)
- Comprehensive summary is provided to your organization to aid in identifying risk-reducing or health-related programs to improve the overall health of your workforce
- Evaluation of an individual’s lifestyle characteristics such as smoking history, physical activity, eating practices, and mental and social factors
- Disease risk assessment review
- Height, weight and body mass index
- Lipid panel
- Prostate-specific antigen test (for males age 40 and up)
- Both individual screenings and packages are available on-site at your organization.
- Biometric profile (height, weight, blood pressure, heart rate and body mass index)
- Carotid ultrasound
- Chest X-ray
- Corporate mammography
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Hearing test
- Strength, flexibility and aerobic testing
- Titmus vision test
Occupational Health Services
- Blood-borne pathogens/infection control education
- CPR healthcare provider, heart saver first aid and automated external defibrillator (AED) training
- Firefighter and police physicals
- On-the-job injury evaluation, pre-placement physicals, specialty physicals (aviation/railroad)
- Specialty screenings: pulmonary function, respirator fit testing, hearing testing
- Customized worksite presentations
- Early intervention programs
- Functional job analysis
- Office equipment appraisal and needs analysis
- On-site clinic (direct access to a physical therapist, functional capacity evaluation, plant walk-through with acute injury management and physical therapy with physician referral), corporate health programs and services
- Post-offer screening
- Proactive and reactive ergonomic risk assessments
- Cancer preventive services
- Flu shots
- Health fairs held on-site at your organization
- Healthy Travelers Clinic
- Mobile services - physicals, mammograms and hearing testing
- Onsite nutrition counseling
- Smoking cessation programs
- Worksite clinics