Woodruff Manor is an 88-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility that has provided care to the Woodruff community since 1987. When you or a loved one has undergone an injury, illness or surgery, our compassionate team has the training and expertise to provide the individualized care you need during your stay with us.
Our care team includes an attending physician, nurse practitioner, registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants — all working together to make you feel comfortable throughout your stay and get you back to health as quickly and safely as possible.
Woodruff Manor is fully licensed by the state and federal government, and offers both long-term and short-term rehabilitation therapy. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare HMOs, managed care policies, long-term care policies and private insurance.
Woodruff Manor is conveniently located in Spartanburg County, just a short drive from area hospitals as well as the cities of Spartanburg and Greenville.
Our Services & Amenities
- 24-hour short-term and long-term medical care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Outdoor courtyard
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Medical lab services
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared by ServSafe-certified staff
- Pharmacy services
- Secured facility
- Social events and recreational activities for residents and families
- Spiritual care, including chaplain services, worship services and music
- Wound care
Skilled Nursing Care
We treat our residents with dignity and respect, as we would with our own family members. It is our honor to be part of your care team. Our top priority is to help our residents achieve their highest level of function and experience their best quality of life.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Cardiopulmonary care
- Colostomy and catheter care
- Feeding tube care
- Nebulizer treatment
- Pain management
- Podiatry services
- Restorative nursing
Our goal is to help our rehabilitation patients recover from an injury, illness or surgery so they can return home as soon as is safely possible. Our therapy team has a combined 50 years of experience offering high-quality care to patients. We help patients reach their highest level of independence through safe, personalized treatment plans.
- Home safety evaluations assess an individual’s home for safety hazards.
- Occupational therapy uses exercises and activities to help patients perform daily living activities, such as bathing, grooming, using the toilet, dressing and preparing meals, so they can live as independently as possible.
- Physical therapy utilizes exercises that improve strength, endurance and balance, with the goal of helping patients live as independently as possible. Physical therapy can also include ultrasound and electrical stimulation treatments.
- Speech-language therapy helps patients regain their speech, memory, problem-solving and cognitive skills. Speech-language therapy also helps people address swallowing and feeding issues.
Our team is with you each step of the way.
The Admissions and Social Services Team assists patients and families in the transition to either short-term or long-term care. We know our patients and their loved ones may face challenges as they adjust to a “new normal,” and we are here to help guide that process.
The Nursing Team cares for patients 24 hours a day, offering intermediate, skilled and palliative care, depending on each individual’s needs. Our compassionate, fully trained nursing team collaborates with the patient’s family, physician and other care providers to ensure they receive the best possible care and quality of life.
The Activities Team organizes social events and recreational activities for patients at every mental and physical capacity to support each person’s spiritual, mental and emotional well-being.
The Therapy Team helps patients regain their independence and return home as soon as is safely possible. Our team includes physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists.
The Social Services Team works with patients, families, the administrative team and clinical staff during the discharge process to support a seamless transition back to independent living.