PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency Application Process
DEADLINE: January 1
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited degree program
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina.
- Completed or in process of completing an ASHP-accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency program
- Participation in the ASHP Residency Matching Program (RMP)
- Completed application submitted in PhORCAS
Please note that Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System requires candidates to use the letter of intent form and three reference letters. (Please ensure your references are using the writers guide below):
News & Highlights
Did you know we also offer a PGY1 pharmacy residency?