Physical Therapy - Orthopaedic Residency Objectives
- Create growth opportunities for physical therapists to become board certified clinical specialists in the area of orthopaedic physical therapy
- Learn advanced evaluation and treatment skills through higher level education, research, and professional interactions
- Develop and diversify psychomotor skills, theoretical rationales, and clinical reasoning to enhance the ability to prevent, treat, and rehabilitate injuries in an orthopaedic population of all ages
- Be an active participant in a multidisciplinary team
- Evolve as a leader in advanced clinical practice of orthopaedic physical therapy
- Physical therapy degree from an accredited physical therapy educational program
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina
- Practicing at the level of a competent clinician with basic patient management issues related to examination, diagnosis/prognosis, and intervention
- Display professional behaviors and a strong interest in orthopaedic physical therapy
Our program will be accepting applications through our centralized application website. Applications are due by December 15, 2022.
Please include the following in your application:
- Completed Application
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
We will be interviewing in January 2023, and we are looking forward to meeting all of our applicants.