DEADLINE: January 1
- Applicants must graduate from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) – accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program
- Applicants are licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina*
- Spartanburg Medical Center is a participant in the Resident Matching Program (RMP)
- Spartanburg Medical Center is a PhORCAS participant
- All application material should be submitted via PhORCAS
*Please note South Carolina Board of Pharmacy intern hour requirement of 500 hours in addition to maximum 1000 hours earned through pharmacy curriculum.
Please submit the following information prior to January 1st via PhORCAS.
Please note that Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System requires candidates to use the letter of intent form and three reference letters. (Please ensure your references are using the writers guide below):
News & Highlights
Did you know we also offer a PGY2 critical care pharmacy residency?