Please direct all postgraduate training verification requests to the Program Coordinator for the residency or fellowship program completed.
What information needs to be included with each verification of training request?
- The name of the trainee
- The trainee’s date of birth
- The program specialty and dates of training provided by the trainee
- A release of information form signed by the trainee
The Graduate Medical Education (GME) administrative staff are allowed to verify postgraduate training (Internship/Residency/Fellowship) completed at Spartanburg Medical Center on a limited basis. Administrative staff may verify dates of training, specialty training program and completion of training.
Forms that require Program Director review and signature:
- Forms that required the Program Director signature
- Forms that ask for procedure or privileging verification
- Forms with direct oversight questions (i.e. “Based on your observation…”)