Part of the Community
For over 100 years, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System has strived to be a trusted partner in our community, advancing the health of the communities we serve. Spartanburg Regional is proud to support, through sponsorships, organizations and nonprofits that are aligned with our mission, vision, values and strategic priorities.
|Effective November 1, 2023, new guidelines are in effect. Please review carefully before submitting an application.
To be eligible for a sponsorship from Spartanburg Regional, requesting organizations must:
- Create mutually beneficial partnerships that extend the mission and vision of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Impact identified community health needs, reach a diverse and/or underserved population and aim to reduce health disparities
- Serve our communities without discrimination against any individual or group on the basis of race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation or national origin
- Support or align with Spartanburg Regional’s clinical service offerings and provide visibility in key markets
- Provide a measurable return on the investment, either financial or as measured against other priorities, using data provided by the funded organization
- Be a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501 (c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code (Note: Other acceptable, tax-exempt organizations, such as under Section 501c (4) or 501c(6), may also be eligible)
Organizations meeting the above guidelines may apply for a sponsorship from Spartanburg Regional. Applications must be submitted at a minimum of 60 days prior to any event. Only one application per organization will be reviewed per fiscal year, which runs from October to September. If your organization receives a sponsorship from Spartanburg Regional, it is not eligible for a second sponsorship within the same fiscal year. Prior support of an organization or event does not guarantee future funding.
Generally, sponsorships will not be granted to the following:
- Individuals, including those seeking scholarship or fellowship assistance
- Organizations whose purpose is to influence any political, legislative or regulatory cause
- Fraternal, labor, booster clubs or other civic clubs or membership organizations.
- Individual athletic events or programs, including but not limited to Little League teams, walk/runs and golf tournaments
- Activities or organizations that do not support Spartanburg Regional’s mission and vision
- For-profit organizations
- Organizations that discriminate or deny service on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability or source of payment
- Symposiums, conferences, conventions or professional association meetings