Part of the Community
Our mission is to provide excellence in health with a vision to become a national leader in healthcare quality. As a healthcare system, it is imperative that we emphasize both of these vital components to build strong, long-lasting relationships with those we serve. We recognize there are many opportunities available to provide assistance through sponsorships and for this reason, we have defined the following guidelines.
- Sponsorship must be consistent with the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) mission and vision as well as demonstrate a positive impact on the communities served by SRHS.
- Sponsorship must align with one of the current designated SRHS health initiatives.
- Applicant must have non-profit status.
- Multiple sponsorships will not be extended to the same organization during a given year.
- A sponsorship application is required and should be submitted at least 90 days prior to any event. Applicant may submit an organizational sponsorship package in addition to, but not in lieu of, an application. (Note: Submission of a sponsorship application does not guarantee commitment.)
- SRHS brand must be properly recognized through media, web and logo placement. All proofs utilizing logos must be submitted for approval prior to production.
- Charitable contributions will not be considered through the sponsorship process.
- Individual or sports team sponsorships will not be considered through the sponsorship process.
Applications that are incomplete or do not conform to the guidelines will be returned to the applicant without consideration.
Applications will be reviewed on a bi-weekly basis. After the applications have been reviewed, applicants will be notified of decisions by email. Notifications by standard mail are available upon request.