Understanding the Impact of Drug Shortages on Oncology Care Delivery (URCC18004CD)
Understanding the Impact of Drug Shortages on Oncology Care Delivery
This trial studies the impact of drug shortages on oncology care delivery. Gathering information about cancer drug shortages over time may help researchers improve access to drugs during times of shortages.
Key Inclusion Criteria
For a patient to be eligible for participation in this study, all of the following criteria must apply.
- Be a primary affiliate or sub-affiliate of an NCORP community site or minority underserved (M/U) community site that is affiliated with the University of Rochester Cancer Center (URCC) NCORP Research Base
- Practice sites must have a valid Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP) identification number
- Practice sites may or may not share a pharmacy
- Provide infusional chemotherapy treatment (either inpatient or outpatient)
Key Exclusion Criteria
A patient will not be eligible for participation in this study if any of the following criteria apply.
- Practices sites without valid CTEP identification (ID)
- Practice sites that do not provide infusional chemotherapy
To learn more, visit ClinicalTrials.Gov
James Bearden III, MD