Gibbs Cancer Center navigators support patients through the many stages of living with cancer. Our navigation staff plays a vital role in cancer care, managing what patients go through daily.
Our cancer care navigators are here to support, encourage and guide you through your entire cancer journey, beginning with your diagnosis, through treatment and into survivorship.
The navigators work closely with members of your care team and your family to ensure you receive the support you need.
- Serve as your personal contact
- Answer questions about what to expect throughout your care
- Connect you to appropriate resources to assist with your cancer journey
- Arrange care between healthcare providers
- Provide emotional support for you and your caregivers
Meet our navigators
News & Highlights