Spartanburg Regional understands how important medical insurance is to you and your family. As a result, you will find information below regarding Spartanburg Regional’s health plan to their associates that meets the federal guidelines of “minimum value standard”, and that the plan’s cost is affordable as defined by the law. This means that should you purchase medical insurance on the healthcare exchange, you will not be eligible for the new tax credit offered through the marketplace.
For additional information, please contact the Human Resources Office.
Benefits for Apella Health Employees
Benefits for SRHS Employees
Documents, Notifications & Policies
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Tool - Apella Health
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Tool - SRHS
- Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
- Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
- Machine-Readable Files from Cigna for Employees
- Machine-Readable Files from HealthSCOPE Benefits for Employees
- Mental Health Parity Act
- Newborns' and Mothers' Health Protection Act
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights