At Spartanburg Regional, wellness is not only something we are passionate about for our patients but also with our employees. Human Resources and Employee Health invite all employees to join the Employee Wellness Program.
The Employee Wellness Program (EWP) is designed to help associates reach their personal wellness goals. This includes opportunities to participate in challenges, receive education on prevention and disease management and become a team member in building a healthier workplace. Being healthy means knowing your health risks and working on prevention. The EWP helps associates get the information and resources they need to develop a healthy lifestyle and stay well. This program is free, and all associates (regardless of PRN, part-time or full-time status) are welcome to participate.
All Spartanburg Regional employees are eligible, and some offerings are also available to the families of the employees. All of the programs and offerings presented by the Employee Wellness Program are free, unless otherwise specified.
3 Requirements are due by Sept. 30 to earn wellness incentives in the next calendar year:
- Biometrics: Height, weight, waist measurement, blood pressure and pulse - completed during new hire visit or Employee Health birthday month visit
- Labs: Lipid Profile and Hemoglobin A1c - completed during new hire visit, Employee Health birthday month visit, or current lipid profile and A1c/glucose from your PCP
- Preventive Visit: Complete one of the following: mammogram, pap smear, colonoscopy, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), medical provider preventive physical exam, dental cleaning, vision exam or EAP depression/anxiety screen. See the button below for details.
- Incentives include HSA funding (Value Plan) or three $30 provider visits (Healthy Choice), lower deductible and lower out-of-pocket max, free employee fitness room access, opportunity to earn wellness points
- Remote associates may contact Employee Health staff for alternate options on requirements 1 and 2.
- Associates hired between May 1 and Sept 30 are not required to turn in preventive visit documentation by Sept 30.
Download the Program Summary Learn More About Preventive Visits